I just returned from the meeting at Micki's home for the AD Facilitators. We had a really good session and figured out our next steps. I am sending this blog to the entire group, and hopefully I'll get some feedback about how we want to proceed. We learned from Carol, the Executive Director of WAHA, that we can use their facilities for one-on-one vacillations for Advance Directives. The details will be worked out, but that is very good news.
I encourage any of my fellow facilitators to send me your email address and let me sign you up as a blog author. I have already sent invitations to Nancy Simmers and Hilary Walker. I can tell you how to add things, but I suspect you might be able to figure that out by yourselves. Just let me know how I might be able to help.
DJan :-)
If you can SIGN ME UP as a blog author, please do My invitation has expired. Huh??
ReplyDelete